Since 1958, the CEZAR brand has been synonymous with the highest quality, pioneering innovations and timeless design. The founder of the company was a genius constructor Cezary Niewiński, whose enthusiasm and discoverer spirit can be found in the implemented projects. Today, the Cezar Group consists of 6 companies producing building materials and components for the automotive industry.
Cezar has always been focused on innovation. Design Lab is a team of designers and constructors designing new products and methods of their production.
Leading activities aiming at improvements of product features, ISO 9001 quality system was implemented in 2002. That strengthened company’s position on the market. Complex quality control in process and products results supreme satisfaction of clients.
- skirting boards (made from PVC, MDF, solid wood, polystyrene, aluminum),
- underlays for floorings (XPS, PE, defibrated wood, natural cork),
- carpeting trims,
- profiles for ceramic tiles and terracotta,
- profiles for wood walls,
- wall panels, PVC soffits,
- stairs nosing, door step trim, T-joint, transition and decorative profiles,
- standard and construction profiles.
CEZAR main production plant in Ełk
„CEZAR – NORD PLAST” underlays production plant in Suwałki
PS skirting boards and PVC wall panels production plant in Ełk
New MDF skirting boards plant in Ełk.